Want to Transcribe For Us?
Awesome! We’re always on the lookout for skilled transcribers to join our team.
Here are some qualities we like to see in our transcribers:
- - A keen attention to detail
- - Proficiency with the English language, both spoken and written
- - A good ear for understanding spoken words, even through heavy accents
A transcriber will need to be able to:
- - Be punctual and accurately transcribe client material
- - Work independently and meet deadlines
- - Communicate via email
- - Pass an initial skills test
- - Have high speed internet to upload and download files
- - Use Express Scribe or your transcription software of choice
- - Edit and finalize your own work
- - Be paid via PayPal
We know this is a lot to ask, but here are some of the perks!
Very competitive pay at $1.00 per audio minute for normal files, and $1.50 per audio minute for same-day and overnight files. This works out to $60 and $90 per audio hour, and roughly $20-$30 per work hour for most skilled transcriptionists. (We’re happy to help you speed up your workflow once you’re onboarded!)
Flexible workflow. You’re free to accept or decline work to fit your days, and perform your work at your hours.